Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Do I need to send original undergraduate and graduate transcripts for the Sexual Health Certificate Program, or are copies sufficient?

Original transcripts are required, and should be sent directly from your academic institution to the Office of Continuing Education. Electronic copies must be submitted with your application.

Contact Us Press escape to close