Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Does the University of Michigan School of Social Work grant social work course credit for life experience or previous work experience?

No; however, transfer credit is possible for courses taken from CSWE accredited MSW programs or other accredited graduate-level programs where credits have not been applied toward a degree.

Contact Us Press escape to close