Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do a register if I am dual degree?

This can vary from student to student depending on individual circumstances. The general rule is this: Register for the courses needed to fulfill MSW degree requirements under the appropriate social work program. Also register for the courses needed to fulfill the other program's degree requirements (i.e. Rackham) under that program. Additional questions about which program to enroll classes under can be directed to the School Registrar.

Registrar's Office

Contact Us Press escape to close