Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I find out if I've met all my requirements to graduate?

Students can access their Degree Progress Report in Wolverine Access. (Note: This is not an appropriate tool for dual degree students.) Faculty advisors may also be able to assist in this matter. The School's Office of the Registrar may also be of assistance once a student has submitted the application for graduation.

Registrar's Office

Contact Us Press escape to close