Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What if Wolverine Access will not allow me to enroll in a social work class?

A number of issues could be the reason. Students should note the message they receive when the system rejects the attempt to enroll. If the class is closed or restricted, students will need to file a course enrollment petition to try to gain entry. If the message indicates that the credit hours allowed have been exceeded, the student may need to file a Petition to Register Over 18 Credit Hours. Ultimately students who can't resolve the problem may contact the SSW Registrar's office for assistance (1772 SSWB, (734) 764-7283,

Registrar's Office

Contact Us Press escape to close