Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I register for a class outside of social work?

Students can register for outside classes through Wolverine Access once their registration appointment time for the term has arrived. If this is not the case, the school or college offering the class may have to give special permission, and students should contact them directly.

Registrar's Office

Contact Us Press escape to close