Contact My SSW Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

We're in Atlanta and Denver on October 18. Talk to an admission counselor about the U-M MSW and PhD program.View other cities SSW admissions counselors will be visiting soon. ×hide

How do I change from the 20-month schedule to the 16-month schedule?

Students should contact the Office of Student Services at the earliest date possible prior to enrollment in their first term in the MSW program. After the beginning of the fall term, an Out-of-Sequence Petition must be completed and approved.

Contact Us Press escape to close