Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What are some options for summer funding for the Joint PhD Program?

Students can apply for funding through the School of Social Work, which will be awarded on an as-needed basis with available funds. Students can opt for tuition only funding, or ask for their Gradcare to be covered as well. Additional forms of summer funding include the Social Work-Social Science Research Partnership Program, and the Social Work Summer Research Partnership Program. Each of these latter programs offers funding matches when a student finds support through a faculty member in either social work, or their social science.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close