Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

In the Joint PhD Program, what expenses can I use the money from my personal debit account to cover? What forms are required?

The personal debit account can be used by each student needing to be recouped for expenses related to research, courses, travel to conferences, dissertation costs, etc. It will not be available to be used for emergencies, and funds cannot be given in advance. The money does not have to be paid back by the student.

The Reimbursement and Certification form needs to be completed and turned in along with the personal debit form.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close