Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

When should I turn in my dissertation committee form in the Joint PhD Program?

Joint PhD students must submit a "Dissertation Committee Form" to their department or program at least six months prior to the defense. If committee membership changes, the student must submit a revised form to Rackham OARD prior to the oral defense.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close