Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How can I take a Leave of Absence from the Joint PhD Program?

Students can apply to Rackham for a leave of absence for specific reasons defined in their guidelines. "A leave will be granted to students for illness or injury, to provide care or assistance for family and dependents, to meet military service obligations, or for other personal reasons." Specific information regarding the leave of absence policies can be found on their website.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close