Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I go about changing my advisor in the Joint PhD Program?

A student may change their advisor at any time during their study in the program. The signature of the new advisor must be obtained and the following form must be completed and submitted to the Doctoral Office.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close