Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

May I apply to the Joint PhD Program as a transfer student?

The Joint PhD program does not accept transfer students or credits to the program unless a student comes directly from one of the five departments aligned with the Social Work and Social Science PhD. Students wishing to join the Joint PhD program from one of the five social sciences must go through the application process just as any other student applying to the program.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close