Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Social Work Communications

Below you will find the spring/summer email communications sent to incoming MSW. These weekly emails highlight various topics, containing important and helpful information. As new ones are sent, they will be added here.

Starting to think about on-campus or off-campus housing for fall term?

As you begin making arrangements to move to the Ann Arbor area this fall to begin your MSW degree, we want to inform you of U-M's on-campus housing options. Munger Graduate Residences and Northwood housing are both available to graduate students and currently available for leasing this fall.

If you are interested in one of the above housing options, U-M Housing recommends submitting an application as soon as possible. To apply for Munger or Northwood Housing please email, [email protected] from your U-M email account and include your UMID number.

Additionally, we have updated the housing page on the SSW website to allow easier access to helpful housing links. The webpage includes a link to our SSW roommate finder and off-campus housing as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management with any questions.

Contact Us Press escape to close