Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Registrar's Office

The Registrar's Office maintains the academic records of students in the MSW program and in non-candidate for degree (NCFD) status; implements curriculum scheduling (e.g. term class schedules and course planning worksheets); and monitors the MSW degree requirements.

The Registrar's Office:

  • Assists current and admitted students with registration, withdrawal, drop, add, and modification of classes
  • Assists students with the petition process to gain entry to closed classes
  • Processes course exemptions, substitutions, transfer credits, and independent study courses to student records
  • Maintains course descriptions and term course schedules
  • Maintains the academic calendar
  • Processes or directs as appropriate requests for verification of education for current students and former students
  • Implements school policies as they relate to Incomplete grades
  • Monitors and reviews student records for MSW degree approval
  • Maintains the on-line degree audit, and processes the approval of Certificates and the School Social Worker specialization

Alumni and Formerly Enrolled Students

Many states and employers require certain pieces of educational information be verified:

Obtaining Transcripts

Transcripts can be obtained from the University of Michigan Office of the Registrar.

Obtaining Additional Information

If the information is not available on your academic transcript then place your request in writing to our office with the following details:

  • Your current name and the name you attended under
  • The month and year you graduated (or the year of your last completed term)
  • Your student id number (if known)
  • The details of your request
  • How to contact you

Contact Us Press escape to close