- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- SSW Collaboration with Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing: Interprofessional Service-Learning Course for Health Science Students
- Brad Zebrack Receives Grant from National Cancer Institute to Serve as Co-Chair for Adolescent and Young Adult Task Force
- Edie Kieffer and John Ayanian Receive Grant from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to Evaluate Healthy Michigan Plan
- Babe Kawaii-Bogue and Mary Ruffolo Receive Grant to Explore Multi-Racial Microaggressions
- Andrew Grogan-Kaylor Gives Video Lecture on 25th Anniversary of Launch of United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child
- DSM 5: Updates for Professionals
This continuing education module is geared toward licensed professionals trained in clinical diagnosis holding masters degree and clinical training as outlined in their states licensing requirements. This module reviews the changes reflected in the new DSM 5 and it is recommended that participant have their DSM 5 available for the exercises.
To try the demo, click here click here.
For more information or to register, visit http://dynamicinstitute.com/dsm5/.
The University of Michigan Friends and Family promotion allows UM SSW alumni, faculty, MSW students and field instructors to take the course for only $69.00.