- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Lloyd E. Shelton (MSW ' 15) is the recipient of the 2014 James T. Neubacher Award in recognition of extraordinary leadership and service in support of the disability community.
- Lloyd Shelton (MSW'15) Awarded 2014 James T. Neubacher Award for Contributions to Disability Community
- Jorge Delva Selected as President Elect of Association of Latina and Latino Social Work Educators
- Leslie Hollingsworth and Holly Revel-Hough (MSW'14) Published in Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Julie Baptiste (MSW'03) Working as LCSW in California Emergency Department
- Linda Favitta (MSW'05) Establishes Practice