- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Asst. Prof. Desmond Patton's research was cited in the brief submitted for oral arguments for the U.S. Supreme Court case Elonis v. the United States of America.
- Andrew Grogan-Kaylor Cited in The Christian Science Monitor on Potential Harm of School Dress Codes
- David Cordova Published in Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences
- Desmond Patton's Research on Social Media and Youth Violence Cited in Supreme Court Case Elonis v. United States
- Stephanie Chang (MSW'14) Starts Historic First Term in the Michigan House of Representatives
- Joseph Ryan, Amy Good (MSW'80), Terri Gilbert (MSW'87) Appointed to Michigan Committee on Juvenile Justice
- VIBES Session
Come join the next brainstorming and dialogue VIBES Session.
Visualize the #1 School of Social Work leveraging the infinite potential that we collectively possessImpact and improve your school environment, climate, and experience Build community Engage in processing issues that are important to you Support each other in our unified growth
If you have any specific ideas or interests for events, you are invited to send them to Phyllis Shelman (firstname.lastname@example.org), the SSW Student Union Social Chair.Things you're passionate about Things you want to process or debrief in a shared space Things that you like to do for self care and would like to do with others Something that I didn't mentioned that you're thinking of because you are awesome and creative and have lots of thoughts in your head (and are willing to share) Things you'd want to hear someone talk about or you'd like to lead a discussion on
Some of the items we hope to hear from you about are, knowing we have a space, what you want to get out of that space. These could be:
Please click here»
This event is sponsored by the School of Social Work Student Union, The Office of Student Services, and the Dean's Office.
- MSW/PhD Prospective Student Session
This session will provide the opportunity to learn more about the University of Michigan School of Social Work MSW and PhD Programs. Topics covered will include: MSW Curriculum, Dual Degree Programs, Application Process, Financial Aid, and more.