- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Vivian A. and James L. Curtis School of Social Work Research and Training Center is at the forefront of social work research, teaching and program evaluation.
- Associate Professor Sherrie Kossoudji Cited in Financial Times and NASDAQ
- Assistant Professor Daphne Watkins Research is Utilizing Facebook for Interventions
- Assistant Professor Shawna Lee Using Smartphone Technology to Deliver Interventions
- Associate Professor Brad Zebrack Recognized by American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Laura Sanders, Esther Ayers and Elise Hernandez Recognized by the Organization of Latino Social Workers