- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Gary Stauffer Receives 2015 Rohnke Creativity Award for Commitment to Experiential Education
- Luke Shaefer Testifies on Poverty at U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Hearing
- Curtis Center Program Evaluation Group Staff and Students Present at American Evaluation Association Conference
- Sandra Danziger, Kristin Seefeldt and Luke Shaefer Published in Journal of Policy Analysis and Management on Welfare
- Lorraine Gutiérrez and Robert Ortega to Receive "Blue Flame" Lifetime Achievement Award from Organization of Latino Social Workers
- Giving Blueday
On December 1, 2015 U-M is once again turning Giving Tuesday—the national movement to kick off the giving season—into #GivingBlueday.
It's a day for everyone who loves Michigan to join together to support students, transform lives, shape the world, and make great things happen.
Gifts made by students on Giving Blueday will be doubled, thanks to the generosity of anonymous donors (while funds last).