- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Previous NextSee full calendar »
- Dec09Student Study Break on Dec. 9 & 10 from 10am to 1pm
We invite all Social Work Students to join us for an end of term Student Study Break!Come relax, grab a snack, and/or take a moment for self-care.
Light refreshments will be provided and a computer will be available if you care to complete Course Evaluations.
- Dec09Evaluation Lunch 'n Learn Series: Survey design and selection in program evaluation and applied research
Surveys are effective tools in getting information from participants, community members, and stakeholders in your evaluation or applied research project. But, how do you go about deciding what survey to use and what questions to ask?
This Evaluation Lunch 'n' Learn event will discuss survey design as well as selecting and locating appropriate standardized scales. At the end of the workshop, you will know:When to use standardized scales and where to find them How to select the appropriate standardized scale for your needs How to create your own survey and what types of questions to ask
Feel free to bring your own lunch.
This event is sponsored by the Curtis Center Program Evaluation Group.
- Viktor Burlaka, Lauren Reed and Katharine Rendle, PhD students, were awarded the Kellogg Family Fellowship
- Luke Shaefer's Op-ed on Food Stamps is Published
- Abigail Williams Awarded Vivian A. and James L. Curtis Endowed Scholarship
- Joseph Ryan Receives Award from the State of Illinois DHS
- Mary Ruffolo Receives Award from National Council for Behavioral Health
- Kathleen Lopez Receives U-M Provost Award
- MSW Alumni Edward Egnatios joins W.K. Kellogg Foundation in Detroit
- Raquel Castaneda-Lopez Elected to Detroit City Council