- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Academic institutions and state legislators are in the process of creating a safety net for minors in response to incidents of child sexual abuse on University and College campuses. This series will build on existing case studies with the goal of developing new responses and answering critical questions.
Minor safety on college and university campuses: A historical and comparative perspective
March 25, 2014, 5 - 8 pm in room B780
- Office of Field Instruction Feature Published in Concentrate
- SSW Wikipedia Page Launched
- Larry Gant Interviewed on NPR about Opportunities for Students in Detroit
- Shari Robinson-Lynk Will Receive Honorary Lavender Degree from Spectrum Center
- Adrienne Dessel Honored by the Simmons School of Social Work Alumni Association
- Mar11Interdisciplinary Speaker Series: "The Socioendocrinology of Fatherhood: Evolution, Culture, and Development"
Fathers, Fathering and Fatherhood: An Interdisciplinary Seminar on Research, Paradigms and Possibilities.
Speaker: Lee Gettler, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Notre Dame
In conjuction with the speaker series, there will be a graduate seminar that will meet from 4-6 pm in Room 1794 immediately following the speaker presentation.