- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Grant will fund 33 MSW scholarships per year for a total of 99 over 3 years.
- Randy Goon (MSW'68) Retires
- Amanda Tillotson (PhD Student) Receives Race, Law and History Fellowship from U-M Law School
- Amy Krings (PhD Student) Receives 2014 Emerging Scholar Award from Association for Community Organization & School Administration
- Amy Ellwood (MSW'83) Participates in Alan Alda Center Faculty Development Program
- Christine Sauve (MSW'11) Attends White House Convening on Immigrant Integration
- Treatment of Childhood Grief: State of the Field and Promising Practices
This Continuing Education course will provide an overview of childhood grief, a field that is still very much in its infancy in terms of evidence. The course will outline what is known about adaptive and maladaptive patterns of grief in children and adolescents and will also outline the evidence on effective treatment of childhood grief. Participants can expect to gain clarity about important factors to consider when assessing or treating bereaved youth.