- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Desmond Patton's Research on Social Media and Youth Violence Cited in Supreme Court Case Elonis v. United States
- Stephanie Chang (MSW'14) Starts Historic First Term in the Michigan House of Representatives
- Joseph Ryan, Amy Good (MSW'80), Terri Gilbert (MSW'87) Appointed to Michigan Committee on Juvenile Justice
- Brandy Sinco Completes Statistical Analysis for Society for Social Work and Research Conference Paper
- Brian Perron and Angie Perone Published in Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs
- Online Educational Agreement Help Session
This session is for students currently in field who would like assistance accessing and writing their Online Educational Agreement. Laptops will be available. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Adventure/Experiential-Based Therapy
This class will focus on the use of adventure-based activities in therapy with individuals, groups and families. Students will be introduced to adventure through readings, discussions, guest speakers and experiences. This one credit mini-course is designed to provide the student with a theoretical, philosophical and experiential understanding of adventure and experiential learning and its application to therapy. Course content includes the theoretical and philosophical foundations of adventure based practice, a discourse on the safe and appropriate use of adventure activities with different client groups, a demonstration on facilitating adventure activities, and use of adventure activities in assessment and intervention.