- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Luke Shaefer Cited in CBS News Article on his Book, "2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America"
- Reuben Miller Receives Grant from Center for Public Policy in Diverse Societies for "The Detroit Reentry Project"
- Athena Kolbe Successfully Defends Dissertation, “Reintegrating members of armed groups into Haitian society: An evaluation of three...
- Angie Perone (PhD student) Published in Between the Lines and PrideSource on Marriage Equality
- Daphne Watkins Cited in New York Times
- Youth Impact Program
- Summer New Student Program - September 1, 2015
Incoming MSW students are required to attend an on-campus Summer New Student Program session prior to Fall Orientation.
An email will be sent out in May to all incoming students to let them know when they are eligible to register for a session. The email will also provide available summer session dates. Sessions will be held in conjunction with registration dates; however, if you are unable to attend the summer session on the same date as your registration, note that we will have summer session dates the week prior to and during the week of Fall Orientation that will not have registration on the agenda.
- Orientation for incoming students begins
All MSW students beginning the MSW program in Fall 2015 are expected to attend New Student Orienation on September 2nd. Review the Orientation schedule for required and optional activites on September 3-4.
- JCLP Community Welcome Breakfast
Please join us in welcoming our students to the Jewish Communal Leadership Program (JCLP)! This annual event is a great opportunity to connect incoming and returning JCLP students with community members over breakfast and thoughtful conversation. Questions? Contact Paige Walker: firstname.lastname@example.org.