- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Andrew Grogan-Kaylor's Spanking Research Cited in New York Magazine
- Brad Zebrack Receives Award from USC to Test Cancer Screening Instruments
- David Cordova Published in Substance Use and Misuse
- Emily Nicklett and Robert Taylor Published in Journal of Aging Health
- Karla Goldman Writes Blog Post for Jewish Women's Archive
- School of Social Work Commencement
Light reception immediately following in the ECC at the School of Social Work.
- MSW Registration and Course Planning Q&A
Do you have any questions before you register? This session is designed for fall 2014 incoming MSW students and will be devoted to answering registration and course planning questions sent in by attendees. This is an off-site, web-based session and may be attended via the Internet.
Students are also welcome to schedule an individual course planning session (in person or by phone) before their registration date by calling (734) 936-0961.
- Summer New Student Program Session
The School of Social Work offers incoming MSW students the opportunity to attend an on-campus Summer New Student Program session prior to Fall Orientation to learn more about the School and curriculum, and meet other incoming students. Attending students will also have the opportunity to speak with current MSW students and ask questions. Spaces in the New Student Program sessions are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis. An email will be sent out in early May to all incoming students to let them know when they are eligible to register for a session.