Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to the U-M School of Social Work. Below you will find important information, including next steps that must be taken after acceptance into the MSW program. You are expected to review the information in each area below to prepare for your U-M SSW journey.
Please contact the Office of Student Services with questions:
New Student Resources & Checklists
The Orientation Toolkit will be available in late-spring / early-summer.
Be sure to check back then.
Important Dates for Admitted Students
- March 16 Virtual Open House
- April 18 Field Placement Webinar
- Summer New Student Toolkit
- June Ask a Current Student Webinar
- July - August Registration
- August 27 (tentative) SSW International Student Orientation
- August 28 - 31 Fall New Student SEED Orientation