Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Section 2.09.02: Courses from Other Departments

The school encourages students to complete courses from other university units which contribute to their educational objectives. In some instances, such courses can substitute for required social work courses. Prior to registration each term, the school provides a listing of courses of potential interest to social work students via the website at . Information about courses can also be obtained from the departments where they are offered.

Students who plan to take courses from another university unit to substitute for a required social work course must get the approval of a technical advisor from the SSW Technical Advising team on a
Substitution Request Form and the approval of the MSW program director. The approved form will then proceed to the SSW registrars office for further processing. This form is available at

Note: Students can usually register for these courses when registering for social work courses.

Contact Us Press escape to close