Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Section 1.15.03: Procedure for Access to Student Records

Any current or former student in the School of Social Work can obtain access to the respective educational record at the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management by written request. Address written requests to Michelle Woods, the Freedom of Information officer, at The right to access includes the right to obtain copies of records at a cost to the student. An appointment is not necessary if you are requesting copies of records. However, an appointment may be necessary for students and alumni to sit and review materials in person.

Contact Us Press escape to close