Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Section 1.06.00: Obtaining a Transcript/Record of Academic Work

Current and many former students with a uniqname and university/Kerberos password can order transcripts online through . From the Student Business page, choose Order Transcript. An electronic (PDF) transcript order allows for attachments to be uploaded and sent along with the transcript. Rush processing and expedited delivery options are also available. The order online option is not available to those students who have attachments which must accompany a paper transcript, or to those students who last attended the University of Michigan prior to fall 1993. Additional information, including other means of ordering transcripts, may be obtained by contacting the university's Office of the Registrar, (734) 763-9066,

Students can view their term grades via Wolverine Access a

Contact Us Press escape to close