Incoming MSW students are required to participate in a Group Advising Session. The Office of Student Services offers two options for you to meet this requirement:
1) Attend one of the following "live" online Web-based group advising sessions based on your curriculum schedule:
- Advanced Standing Webinar – Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 6:00 – 7:00PM (EDT)
- 16 month Group Advising Webinar – Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 6:00PM – 7:00PM (EDT)
- 20 month Group Advising Webinar – Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 6:00PM – 7:00PM (EDT)
If you would like to register for one of these sessions, please click on the appropriate link above.
2) View one of the recorded Webinars above based on your curriculum schedule. A link to view the recorded Webinar will be posted no later than two days following the live Webinar.
The Web sessions will cover information regarding MSW program requirements and how to register for courses. Live Web sessions will be interactive, allowing participants to ask any questions that they have.
Please note that all above sessions are computer-based and can be viewed / attended on any computer via the Internet.
If you would like to schedule an individual appointment to meet with or speak with an Academic Planning Coordinator after you have viewed/attended a group advising session, please call the Office of Student Services. We would be happy to assist you.